20 December 2009

Be Nasty, Like Real Nasty

Just awhile ago, I met Irene, the oldest friend who I ever had in my life in a selected mall. Well, I would say.. ‘finally’ because it takes like ages to meet her after my Eggieque party. SHE. IS. A. BUSY. LADY. Without an early appointment (at least 1 month before the date), you will hardy be entertained. I am serious. I know she is going to kill me if she reads this. lol..


We had a real good conversation while having our dinner there. Maybe I shall blog about the best-friend-meeting in the following post because there is something I wanna share before I head off to bed since it is already 2.56am. I find this interesting, like seriously.


Irene said I am a bit ‘zen’, wait.. izzit ‘gen’? Well, not too sure about the exact vocabulary she used but I know she meant ‘boring’ or ‘old-fashion’. SHE SAID I AM BORING! Am I?



The conversation between 2 friends:



Irene: I think, your missing key might be something which you haven’t done in your whole life. There is some parts of you missing, like you have said.


Me: Oohh.. emm.. em… (immediately I know she read my previous post and tried hard to listen to her suggestion).

Irene: Maybe you should try to be nastier? Be a nasty girl once in awhile because in my opinion, you are too…. ‘zen’. It’s boring….

Me: Zen? Oohh… Zen.. There is Zen here (and I am thinking of Zen Cafe opened by Secret Recipe)

Irene: Haha… (not too sure if she got what I mean. Lol..)


 



irene19ww



Maybe she is right, my personality is kinda boring. Less dramatic characteristic. Obedient (sometimes). Soft spoken (maybe). Very rational (this is good right?). Less playful (am I?). And etc. etc. etc.. I guess I can see myself via the way I blog – like real lack of drama here because I am not using words like wtf, dammit, fuck, piss off, go to hell and %^$&*#?.


Frankly………..




Am I that boring? wtf.
Should I use more wtf-s? wtf.
Put in more nasty attitude? wtf.
Care less about people? wtf.
Use more harsh words in my blog? wtf.
Piss others off? wtf.



One of the reason why she suggested this because, this is an element which I have yet to try and should at least add a bit of this personality into mine. Also, she told me that maybe this is the thing in which I am missing and it might be the ‘key’ to unlock my mystery. wtf.  She is so fucking brilliant for suggesting this suggestion. Am I not right if I didn’t try at least once for the damn recommendation? wtf.





Now I clearly know why she gave me this present during in my 22nd birthday. I know why. Be nasty, yes? Super duper wtf.





"HEY YOU! Why are you smirking at me? STOP IT! WTH. You want me to smack you with a fucking spoilt egg? Get a life bitch. Wait, dude."




wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf. wtf.wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf. wtf.






So, am I nasty or what?

 



P/s: Now, where is the key? o_O