30 May 2007

Oohh... Miss Universe!!!



Did you watch the show "Miss Universe 2007"?

Yup. It was won by the 20-year-old dancer from Japan. Congratulation Riyo Mori.
I feel proud of her since this was the second time a Japanese girl won. The last time Japan won the pageant was in 1959 when Akiko Kojima became the first Miss Universe from Asia. I was being corrected that there are several of Asian ladies who were being crowned before (India, Philippine, Thailand....) Sorry for the mistake.. ;)

Anyway, I felt that this year, the crowning was a bit unexpectedly... funny... I know you saw it... Here..

I'm so happy....

Oh no...!!!

And sad to see this.... The Miss USA slip...



Anyway, she did a good job. Her reaction was fast, stand up immediately after the fall...
To read more, here

Please don't forget to read my previous posts.
Especially Pulled by A Tow Truck.
Looking forward for your comments (eggs!) haha...
Thanks... :D