24 March 2009

Too Obsess With Curregg

Hey guys!
I am back again, finally...

Urrggg... Well, I just couldn't believe that I have successfully stopped myself from blogging for... 3 days? That's enough seriously. I can't ignore my blog more than the figure. Or else, those spiders, cockroaches (Oops.. I don't mean you, dead cockroach) and rats will start crawling on my blog.

Lol.. That's too much Curryegg.
=P

My disappearance was due to my preparation for my test. Obviously, the test has just over and I am here to update my blog. Lol.. . Those struggles and hard work are paid off because I could answer those questions pretty okay. Thank God. It is good to be free again (at least for these few days..sigh..)

Ok. So back to my topic: Too Obessess With Curryegg.

Unexpectedly, I am really too obsess with my own species lately and I just don't understand, why? My mind, my behaviour and even my smell- pose how a curryegg should be. Is this some kind of... curry disorder?

Uh.. Better not. I can't imagine having a new disorder, namely curry disorder in DSM-IV. No no... no..

Anyway, there is something I wish to share with you, due to my serious obsession with curryegg. Lately, I seemed to love drawing and sketching egg on my note book. I guess it was a result of the Boring Class Creates More Cartoonists post which has motivated my production of art work. The fact is, I didn't draw them during classes (I know it is a 'crime), but draw them purposely during my free time.

Wanna peep on my work?
Haha.. XD


Ta-da...









So, how are they?
Nice?

The happy hard-boiled-egg which has been cut into half is my mascot now. It is my own design and creation. Frankly, I really love it. I guess, this big, oval-shape-body with skinny hands and legs egg looks funny to me. Haha.. That's why I like drawing it so much.

As conclusion, I think I am seriously obsess with Curryegg.
Oh my~