25 August 2011

Panda Is Eggie’s New Best Friend

If you still remember some of my doodles on my imaginary curryegg, I believe the below drawing wouldn’t be new to you. Probably it is different because of the additional red bow on her head. Lol…

 

If you are unsure of what I am writing about, don’t worry. Here are some of the links which will keep you on track with my not-pay-attention-in-class-masterpiece. Link 1, Link 2 and Link 3. Should I feel proud?

 

aug18

Her name is curryegg.

 

Recently, curryegg has a new friend and his name is Da, Pan Da. Well, we all call him Panda because it sounds cuter. Don’t you think so?

 

aug19

 

For all this while, I thought curryegg is cute. Somehow, panda is cuter with soft fur,large eye bags, merry-go-round tummy and big head. Also, he eats bamboo and sleep a lot too (as much as pig). Ahhhhwwwww….

 

aug22

 

Panda is just 3 years old (wait.. 2, 4 or 5?). He is very naughty but clever as well. He makes lot of friends because of his happy-go-lucky personality. Besides, he is good in computer, just like curryegg.

 

panda1

 

That’s how they make friends in the first place where they share things in common like playing online games, facebook and msn. Besides, they enjoy spending time together. That’s how their friendship grow over time.

 

aug26

Panda is good in dancing on the floor.

panda3

But sometimes shit too much… Surprised smile

aug27

He is adorable when wearing red bow.. ahhhwww… Red heart

 

So, this is Panda. He is a new best friend of curryegg. Welcome on board, cute panda! Do try bathing on curry soup someday with eggie. Lol.. XD

 

panda4

 

So, how do you find my doodles?
If you have been following curryegg’s page in Facebook, you will start to realize some of these drawings.

 

panda2

Panda is eggie’s new best friend =)

 

The above works are my collection of Panda and CurryEgg. Not sure if there will be more in future. Well, let see how far I am able to focus on my hands on task. Psstt.. Mostly, I doodle when I am bored =P