04 October 2008

Everybody Goes Uuh.. Ahh.. @_@

It was a beautiful day when I was in Jonker Street, Malacca. The weather was fine and the atmosphere was entertaining. I could barely walk on the street without umbrella (weeee.... I'm such a 'Puteri Lilin'-someone who is afraid of bright, scorching sun).

Sometimes, a simple walk will bright up my day. I enjoy walking on the street which is surrounded by historical values. And most importantly, the street is cleeaaannn... :)

Look at what I got in my camera?
Ahhwwww..... I love my collection.... ^_^














Aren't they beautiful?
I love the scenery and people.... wait wait.. people? Emmm....
Well, I do love people there as there are kind and friendly.. but... I'm not sure do I love this 'spicy scene' as well?




EEEEeeeeemmmmmmmmmm...........
EEEEeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm...........

Not sure..
Not sure....

=__=