01 October 2008

Super Duper Tired Day

Tired...
I'm really tired...
Really, really tired...

I had a really little sleep yesterday night as a result of chat chatting with my cousin till late at night (1am) and woke up early in the morning (6.30am). I am in my grandma's house right now, Perak. We had a big ceremony this morning, for granny who has passed away since 100 days ago.

*miss her*

We had been to the cemetery this morning and saw my granny's tombstone, with her name and year of birth and dead curved clearly on it. Looks like granny has her new home now. I hope she will love her new house.

3 months have passed really fast. Unconsciously, it had been a long time I didn't hear my granny's voice and see her face. The image of her and her voice are still fresh in my mind. I hope, they can remain longer in my memory. Yeah, I really hope so.

Right now, I'm so exhausted. I don't feel like eating nor moving. All I hope is to close my eyes and rest in my aunt's room. What a super duper tired day...

By the way, I wanna greet my Muslim friends, "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"
Have a nice day.. ^_^