03 November 2008

My Little 'Evil' Day

"Jie jie Kelly. Waved at the people"


The mischievous Kevin suggested me to make a slow wave at the people who was crossing the road. If it was the casual me, people might think I'm shamelessly acting like a super star - Paris Hilton or Ashlee Simpson. However, this time is insanely different.

Yes. Seriously. It was different.
I did what he suggest.

*Slowly waving at the uniformed man who was busy chit chatting on the phone*

The first 3 seconds, he didn't notice the strange creature. Once the unfamiliar impulse stroke his brain, immediately, he responded. You know how he look like?



This!
And he almost dropped his handphone.
Lol...

It was a waste because no one manage to capture the 'scene'. Hahahahahahaha...

Honestly, do you know why he was innocently shocked by my look? Ok. And including Kevin. No idea?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Lolx...
It was FUUUUNNNN!!!

Hahahaha...
I shall blog about my day in Nuffnang Halloween Party after my exam. Gosh! It starts tomorrow. Wait! It is already Monday. It's mean TODAY!

SHIITTT!
Gtg now. Enjoy your Monday. Miss ya... :)