21 July 2009

Keeping The Balance

I am a bit slow in updating my blog lately. Sorry if this has made you feeling uneasy. I know how it feels without fresh curry egg for your daily meal.I understand that. Trust me.

*giggles*


Lately, I am busy organizing and adapting myself with new timetable for this semester. Things seemed to be a bit rocky before I get the final approval from the office. There are a few changes I need to adapt especially with the campus new rules and long study hour. Guess what? The longest day I have to spend in the campus is from 8a.m-7.30pm. It is like 12 hours!


I believe by this week, things will be better and I can be rest assure with my plan. Will try update my blog whenever I am ready.





Thanks for being here whenever you can. I really appreciate it.
*hugs*