20 August 2007

Oh ya..
I've forgotten to blog it here.
I had my small gathering last Friday with my ex-schoolmates from SMKSN. It was such a memorable gathering. We chat for hours in Kenny Roger and finally in McDonald.. Haha... Lim was so kind. He treated each one of us an McD ice-cream. Thank you my friend. I will not forget it.. hehe....

Our small gathering
the boys...
The girls...

Well, being in new places, we will meet new people and make friends. Here are my new life with new friends...

Jane's friend..
Friends..

My course mates... leng lui? ;)

Here is a poem for my friends (Of course including you my blogger friends) :


A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.
- By Emma Guest -


I will not forget you my friends. I will never forget our memories but I will treasure them always in my heart. I hope you won't forget me too and wish you all the best in life. Please keep me in touch with you ok? I would to hear from you..
Hugs....


Friendship forever... :)