19 August 2007

Previous Canteen Day

It's 12.30am now and I'm still awake. I can't read my book at this moment. The problem is... I can't concentrate. Gosh! My Psychology test is on this coming Thursday and I still haven't read anything. Sigh... I am such a lazy girl.

I went out for a movie today. I was not at home this whole afternoon. Well, this movie is great! I love its storyline.... simple but meaningful.
It's Ratatouille of course!


It is so funny! Love this movie a lot! haha...
I did some window shopping after the movie and this is the reason I lost my time. Lol... I thought I will start my revision some hours ago but failed. I think I don't have the mood to study as my mind is wandering around....

So, I closed my book, pushed the chair neatly to my table and finally walked to my computer. Then, I clicked on my photo collections and have a look on them. I was attracted with a file, written "canteen day".

I clicked them and all of those photos popped out within seconds.
A sudden flashback of my memories during form 6 happened right at that moment. Oohh.. I miss it..

Canteen Day...

My friends who were cutting fruits....

Wow! He has the skill in cutting the watermelons.. hehe...

My English teacher and Biology teacher.. hehe... sweet smile..
Cute pose... ;)

Ah... my happy moment..

Muahaha... this is even funnier...
Be energetic! Blekk...
My good friends. I've know them for nearly 6 years.. Old friends.. haha...


Honestly, I really miss that moment a lot. Before, I felt that being a form 6 student (pre-U) was so stressful and struggling.. I spent most of my time studying. As the result, I've lost my quality time with my friends. Now, everyone is so busy with their own life either in studies or working. The chances of meeting them are so low. Em.... sob...

Anyway, I've promised myself that I will enjoy my Uni life from now and then. It's useless to just studies but no play. haha... So, I am right to play now right? Lol... stop studying! yeah...

But of course, I am just kidding. I won't neglect my studies.
Am I right my friends?
;D