24 August 2007

Psychology test - Stroop Effect

Here is a psychology test = The Stroop Effect
This test is fun and you should try it! I just found out this test from a book and wish to share it with you. I guess some of you might have seen it before.

Instruction: Prepare a time watch and count the time. Name the colour of each word. In this test you are required to say the colour of the word, not what the word says. For example, for the word, RED, you should say "Blue." Remember! Not the word, it's the colour. Tell me how fast you can make it.

Red Orange Blue
Green Red Orange
Blue Green Blue
Red Red Orange
Green Blue Red
Orange Red Blue
Green Orange Red


Or you can try to click on this website. Here. It's fun! Try to test yourself.
Well, I though it is easy but it's not. Remember to tell me your result. I will be happy to hear it.. Thank! Good luck my friend!