18 October 2007

36.....

I am such a lucky girl to have 36 blogger friends in my eggroll now. It's like my luckiest month in October.

Each month, my number of friends in blogosphere has been increasing steadily. My circle of friends have been widen ever since I am not staying in the hostel now. Why? Because I can online using my own computer and get in touch with sporting blogger like YOU! Thank you... ;)

I will like to grab this chance to thank you all for giving me support and motivation when I was being hurt by my friend. Those comments have inspiring me to blog even more, and most importantly...to be myself.

It's the same with our real life. We shouldn't care what others think and critique about us. We should care what we think about ourselves. We're who we think we're.
Well, all I can say is...

Be confident. Be bold. Be wild!!!


Lol... the wild word that I mean is to be more daring.. Dare to accept every challenges. Am I right my friends?

Ok. I've practised it just now. So, let me show you how confident, how bold and...( not wild I guess..) I am...


This is the fresh, juicy pear...
( I heard they call it as the Chinese pear? True?)



Bravo! haha..
See this by yourselve..

I thought to be a bit mischievous by using it to scare my mum.. Because, it looks like a snake to me.. haha... But too bad.. she was too concentrate in her computer games and not even bother it. Sigh...

Don't care about what I was babbling just now. That's just a way for me to show off. Haha.. Joking...

Well, the main reason for this post is to voice my appreciation to all my blogger friends. Well, my friends.... thank you for your encouragement all the while and I really appreciate them. Life is fun to have friends around.. especially those who are sincere and being true all the time..

Hugs... thank you...
See you soon!