20 October 2007

Celebrating Birthday In Kuala Lumpur

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Eric...
Happy birthday to you.


I played the piano for Eric before letting him blowing the cake. Yesterday was his real birthday and we celebrated together. I could feel that he was so happy and touched. Lol..

This was the 2nd cake. He was such a lucky guy... ;(
Can you guess how many years old is him now? The answer is on the picture.. *candles*

Making wishes

Looking at those photos, you must be thinking that we just having a simple, normal celebration. If you really think so, you're wrong. Wrong.. wrong.. wrong..
Let's preview the moment we've been through.

Reviewing.......

....
............
......................
................................
..........................
................
...................
...............................
.........................
..............
.........

Reviewing......


Titiwangsa
We went to Titiwangsa early in the morning to have a morning walk.


Saisaki Buffet Restaurant
At around 11.45 am, we reached Saisaki Restaurant which is not far from KL Conventional Centre. It is a Japanese buffet and I've made my booking a day before the celebration. How do I know about this restaurant? I gotta know it from my course mate and she told me it was a nice place. So, I gave it a try.

I was stunned once I stepped into their restaurant. Their staff were lining along the entrance and greeted us. Wow, I felt like I was the VIP. Lol.. haha...
They had reserved a table for us which was in located near the glass. Once we knew our table, we wandered around the restaurant and got a clear view on those food. And hey! Amazing!!!! They were variety of sushi, cakes, fruits, ice-cream, tempura and... etc..etc..

Everything that was served look so yummy. They were tempting! Here were what I've taken.

Yummy yummy...

I love this. I arranged them.. ;D
The crab stick!
I was having shark fin soup! Yummy...

I wish to snapped more photos around the place, but I was not allowed. The staff stopped me. Hermmm... ;(
So, here are what I could get.

We were having so much fun and enjoying every food there especially prawn. They were really fresh and delicious. Somehow, we were suffering at the end. Why? My stomach was almost exploding as a result of consuming too much of food. My belly was like a 4 months pregnant woman. Gosh! I was too greedy. Haha... At the end, both Eric and I were struggling walking out from the restaurant. I could never forget the moment. Haha...

Lesson: Don't be too greedy.


KLCC

Soon, we could only walked around the KLCC to digest those food. Anyway, I still managed to snap some photos around the place.






I like this photo. It looks so unique to me.. ;)

KL Tower
After spending some hours in KLCC, we felt much better and managed to walk even faster. Lol.. So, the next stop was in KL Tower. It has been a long time I didn't go to KL Tower, ever since it was built in October 1996. I was still small at that time. Well, it has changed a lot especially the services given by the staff. I like their smiles that were curved on their lovely faces.. ;)


KL tower!

There were some Malay traditional music instrument.

Wow! The dancers! I was lucky to be able to watch them.


The view from the KL tower. Look, we were there in the KLCC ( Twin Tower) before standing on top of KL tower. Haha....


See, this is the MP4. You can get it from the service centre once you reach to the top of the tower. There were slide shows in this MP4. You can get any information about Kuala Lumpur via this MP4. Cool?!




Every visitor was given a piece paper and a pencil. It was a survey to rate their services.
Being a good citizen, I did it... :D

While I was busying doing the survey, see what did Eric do?

Eating the huge, pineapple rubbish bin? Alamak..


Overall, we were having a fun, exciting day and I love that moment a lot. I hope that he'll enjoy it and remember this moment for his entire life (since I planned it). Haha...

Happy Birthday ty!
I love you <3