13 July 2008

Doing Curryegg

To be honest, I'm a regular reader of kennysia.com. Well, who will not be addicted reading his humorous blog? This Sarawakian guy is so hilarious and things that he blog is intriguing.

Lately, I've come across with one of his post- Doing Karen Cheng. I guess, I'm blogging this as my response for the post? Well, I never know that snapping photo in front of the mirror is a trademark for Karen Cheng, not until Kennysia has blogged about it. Thanks for introducing Karen to all of us. I have found another good blog to read... ;)

As I browsed through some of her photos, I found something familiar. Hey! I know it! I use that same pose too! Gosh! Am I doing Karen Cheng for all these years without realizing it? Lol... I guess, that has become a trend for the youngsters (I am still young right?)

Grabbed from my photo album:






Since Karen Cheng has her own pose, why not Curryegg make one too? Lol... I've this crazy idea this afternoon and was playing around with my white digital camera. Unconsciously, I'm too excited to create my own pose till my mother was shocked looking at me standing in front of the mirror and window for so long.

"Mum, I'm on my mission"...

Rules number one:
If you wanna do some great poses, do it alone. No parents.

I guess, I'd spent half an hour in the room but sadly.. I couldn't get my Curryegg pose...



Still Karen Cheng's pose?

Too ordinary pose..

Maybe this one?
*pinch*

Frankly, it's not easy to create a pose which is strange and unique. I'd been thinking very hardly before a brilliant idea came striking my mind. Guess what?



Yes.....
The egg!!!

Why I'd never think about that before? Curryegg should have at least an egg with her or else a bowl of curry or even better curry+ egg. Lol... Great!
That will be my "Doing Curryegg". Muahaha...


Somehow, there is a pose which is much better than mine and I know I will never do that! A pose which I think it's cute (sadly, not for me)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Honestly, shall I try this?
Yes? No?
Never!