02 July 2008

No Title

I wish I can see her smile with her soft palm touching on my face.
I hope I can joke with her naughtily, like I always used to do.
I want to hear her mumbles on my mistakes, which will lead me to be a better person.
I need her warm arms, wrapping me closely to her chest and get a few pecks on my cheeks.

I try to battle my tears that were welling in my eyes but failed miserably. No one intended to make the situation grief, not even me. There was a silence in the room, since the very first step we made. I know, it's time for me to learn the words "Brave" and "Strong" and imply them in my life. This is the moment for me to understand the meaning of "Life" realistically.

I know...
I know it...

There is nothing I could do other than praying for her all the time. I want to keep her company with our unconditional loves and unbreakable supports.
I know we can walk this together...

I know...
I know we can...


P/S: I'm sorry if this post has affected your mood. It's hard for me to explain things clearly right now. All I need is just a small little corner for me to burst out my emotional thoughts and feelings. Sometimes, it's hard to keep all the feeling alone.
I will close my comment box for this post.