19 August 2008

Miss Miss Miss My Summer Day

Oh my...
I'm having one week holiday and I thought it must be my great days. No classes, no hectic traffic jam, no worries of being late... It took me not more than a day to find out that, my one week holiday is actually a boring one.

Sigh...

I wanna go to the beach, play with the sand and looking for baby crabs.
I wanna go out for jungle tracking, enjoying the shooting air and the sound of the birds and crickets.
I wanna go to the cinema for Wall E....
I wanna go out for window shopping, holding ice cream in hand and never stop walking.

Sob...

But I can't...
I've to finish up my homework and assignments or else, I will be slaughtered and threaten to death if I fail.

Sob...

I miss my summer holiday in which I can have cotton candies and coconut drink in my summer wear. I need a break like this now!






Well....
All I can do is to fantasize myself having coconut drink and cotton candies in front of my computer under this hot whether. How? Think drinking water as coconut drink, Kit Kat chocolate bar as cotton candies..

*Imagine*
*Imagine*


Sob..

Looks like I've to continue my work now..
Wish me luck!


P/s: Summer holiday in Malaysia? Serious? Lol...

P/s/s: I may be going to Malacca on this Thursday and Friday. Anyone is staying in Malacca? Do let me know. Maybe we can meet up there?
:)