12 August 2008

So This Is Love, Em Em Em Em...

It is hard for me to blog recently. The Beijing Olympic 2008 keep on distracting me and I 'Hate' it! It makes my readers waiting for my post. Worse, I've 'fallen in love' with someone who I've never thought of and I 'Hate' HIM!!!

Sob... sorry my readers. I just can't help controlling my feeling...

You might be curious with the guy who has stolen Curryegg's heart? Well, I'm not going to tell you. It's a secret. But.... I can show you the picture..

Hehehe....

He's someone who has high determination...
He's someone who has strong desire to win...
He's someone who has confidence in himself...

Who is him?
Who?
Who?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let us welcome...

Michael Phelps



Yes..
Michael Phelps who has broken the world record in the 400-meter individual medley with a time of 4:03.84. Besides, he has won several gold medals and is still hunting for them. Oh my... I really admire him a lot!

I've noticed him since in the year of 2004 during in the Athens Olympic games. He won 6 gold medals at the age of 18! Can you believe it?

And right now, he's aiming for 10 gold medals and all I can say is...

"Whoa...."


He is a guy who has big dream, highly self-motivated and with positive characteristic. He has motivated me to dream like him too..
Oh... my Michael...

Photos are grabbed from here :








I believe every success is not easy to be achieved but that does not mean it is impossible. As long as you dare to dream and are willing to work hard on it, why not create a dream for yourself? Maybe some of you might be worried of making dreams because most of us are worried of failure. Well, I've a different view on this. If you've the potential in certain area but worries have stopped you from trying, isn't that a waste? Sometimes, result doesn't mean anything. What's more important here is how much have you tried to achieve your goal?


Have you tried it?

Did you give your 100%?
Will you regret on what you've done?

If your answers are..

Yes
Yes
No...

Then, you're the WINNER!


Uhh?

Yes..
You heard me?

You're your own WINNER!


By the way, besides Michael Phelps, I've secretly fallen in love with a new guy. Oh my.. shhhh.... don't tell anybody...


Park Tae-Hwan!!!

Shhhh... I've told you, it's a secret.. Don't read it so loudly!!!!
Another swimmer who has won a gold medal. Ohh my! Bravo bravo... Korea must be proud of you. HAha...

Isn't he looks cute? I mean Park Tae-Hwan..
Lol...



Uhhh?
Triangle love?

Don't care la... :P


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If some of you've missed the opening ceremony in Beijing few days ago, don't worry. Here are some video clips which might ease your emotion... :P


Beijing Olympic's Light Torch-Shocking--The Last Torch Bearer - For more of the funniest videos, click here


Olympic Opening Ceremonies Beijing China 2008 World Called Groo - These bloopers are hilarious


Happy Olympic 2008!
Keep Rock and Roll!!