24 August 2008

Moon Cake Made By Curry Power?

Moon Cake Festival is around meh?
Not another 2 months?

Lolx.. True. There are like another 2 months to go and right now, you will start noticing people selling moon cake especially in shopping mall area. Oh my.. They are really fast!

I remember how my cousin, Kevin surprised me with a news about the moon cake few days ago. He showed me the booklet which he got from one of the mall. I swear, it's the latest news and you may be as excited as I am.

Don't blink your eyes.
Click on the photo to enlarge it for better effect.

Here we go
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*ta da*


The Nyonya Pudding Curry Moon Cake in Malaysia.
Oh my.. Curry flavor in the sweet taste moon cake? It's weird isn't it? Somehow, I wish to try. It's curry man! How can I miss it? Haha..

It states that the moon cake is made by curry power!!!!
Emm.... What kind of curry power do they mean? Lolx...

I shall grab one in a nearby stall soon..
:P