27 November 2009

Kahve Cafe

If you have been following my blog like a year and above, I believe you are quite familiar with the name Mamak. Well, it’s not the mamak who you will meet at the Roti Canai stall or Nasi Kandar restaurant. Her real name is May and she is one of my best buddies since secondary school.

 

karve12

 

Few days ago, she came to my house for a 3 days and 2 nights vacation. Since it is my semester break, she decided to spend some times with me while at the same time updating with each others life. Apart from the pillow talk sessions, May and I had been to a ‘Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan’ activity and this time it was in Kahve, a new Western like cafe at Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur.

 

karve11

 

This cafe is actually introduced by Irene, another best friend of mine who had been here for several times. Of course, Irene is always right with her suggestion (I wonder, when will she make a wrong one?). It is indeed a great place especially for the youngsters to hang out with classmates to finish up assignment; a drink with colleagues to squeeze out gossip or couples to spend a romantic dinner. As for me, I love spending my time at Kahve with my best buddies as it is a real good place for food and talk.

 

karve7

 

So, I drove May to Kahve and we ordered quite a lot of food although we clearly knew that it was our tea time. We had 2 plate of mushroom soup (is a must!), a set of garlic bread, a set of sausage-with-smash-pototo (forgotten the course name) and 2 glass of drink – Chocolate shake and lime milk.

 

 

I love their mushroom soup as it is so creamy and full with mushroom. And the price is reasonable, RM3.50 if I am not mistaken for the soup. In fact, the price of every single dish and drink according to the menu is quite reasonable and affordable for a student like me. There provide wi-fi service too. No wonder there are lot of customers who brought along their laptops.

 

karve10

karve9

 

May and I had a great time there, eating and chatting.  I love such a lifestyle (faster earn money and eat till I die. Lol..).

 

 karve2 

Honestly, I am a kind of person who love eating. I can chew really slow, allowing every single drop of  juice from the food to be fully absorbed by the taste buds. With joy, the food being swallowed patiently with a smile on the face. I believe having this habit has annoyed a lot of people especially my parents. They always complain on how slow I am when it comes to eating. Thus, I am being crowned as the ‘Tortoise Eater’.

 

         

 

Also, because of the above reason, I know I can’t be a food blogger. No, I can’t although I am CurryEgg (the name of food). I know very well that I will suffer watching the food from the camera screen. Firstly, the aroma of the food will tickle my nostril. Secondly, the image of the yummilious food will disturb my concentration while snapping the photos. Lastly, I don’t want my company to feel annoyed or neglected  by my photosnapping activity. I received quite a lot of complains before this. Lol…

 karve1

 

I personally think that this place will be better if they play background music especially soft or sentimental songs. Also, if they can make more spaces in between of the tables it will be even better.

 

mamak4

 

If you are interested to have a try at this Cafe, here is the contact. I did get their name card and thought of sharing it here in my blog.

 

Kahve

29, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8,

Kuchai Entreprenuers Park,

58200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel/Fax: +603-79836143

 

Happy holiday! :D