23 February 2009

I Need Ice-Cream

It is late right now.

12.51 am and I know I am suppose to sleep. There is no way I should be thinking of 'ICE CREAM' in the middle of the night. No way as I am pretty much a health conscious girl. Thank to my mum for educating me about health. Or else, I am pretty sure I've started licking on my ice-cream instead of typing on my old-yellowish-white keyboard (nearly 10 years. oh my. I just realize it!)

I don't know why but I have a sudden urge to walk to the nearest grocery shop or maybe 7 Eleven (wise choice!) to hunt for an ice cream- anything as long as it is sweet and cold. Too bad, I don't have any in my frig at this moment as I have finished the whole box!

Sigh... I should keep some like chipmunks storing their food for winter. Bad me...

Well, I don't think I seriously need an ice-cream to fulfill my desire right now. No. Just, I realize that whenever I am stress or upset, my body will send the message to my brain convincing me to get something sweet. I remember I'd read an article before regarding to body and hormone, back in my high school moment. It stated that sweet food can reduce stress and encourage 'happy feeling'. The reason is because sweet substance will stimulate the pituitary glands which will then produce endorphin to the body. Endorphin secretion will make the body less tense and excited or happy.

Let just cut the Biology story.
As far as I remember, ice-cream can bring positive feeling to the body. Of course, in small amount. Plus, the coolness and the colour will definitely make one happy, at least for me.

*grin*

As I have mentioned before, I have to deal with my assignments and test in these few weeks. Things are piling up and I am trying my best to settle them, one by one. I don't want to make myself too stress as it will ended up bringing 'bad energy' - negative feeling on self and environment. Yeah. I am learning to be wise and calm at the same time. That's the wisdom I should master before I turn 28.

Right now, I can feel that I am stress. That's why my body is convincing me to get something sweet.

No no no. No way girl
!
You are better of to sleep as you have a presentation later. Wish me luck!

I guess, there is no chance I can get anything sweet late at this hour. I have to take good care of my teeth and gum. Eeerrrrr......


So, all I can do is to stare closely at this picture...




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Long pause*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What a cruel night.