16 February 2009

A Little Confession From Me

Sometimes, I find it hard to blog about my love story in the public like this since I value privacy a lot. However, this time is a little different. Maybe Joey's way of blogging has affected my perspective on this. Why not sharing some of the moments which you treasured a lot with the people who care about you? (I know you do care about me. Or else, why are you here? Right?)

We may not know what will happen tomorrow. Since life is short and we have no idea when we are going to live this world. So, why not leave another valuable gift for your love one? Making post here will appear permanently and he/she can view this whenever they want, right?

;)


My Little Confession


I had a great time yesterday with Eric during our Valentine Day. Something casual, yet happy. It wasn't a luxurious celebration - no expensive meals and gifts since both of us are still students. I can't effort to let Eric suffering after the celebration since almost every restaurant and the cost of the flowers and chocolate are double (or triple) the price. After all, Valentine is just a day to show and appreciate our love with the people we care, not a day to waste on unnecessary expenses.

It has been 3 years ever since we started this relationship. Time flies and I can't imagine after all the ups and downs we had been through, we still manage to secure this relationship. It wasn't easy but we manage to keep it running. I am blessed and I am grateful to have him. Thank for everything. He is such a good partner- caring and loving.

Seriously, yesterday was like any other ordinary date. I even cleaned my house before going out with Eric. My house was a mess when my family and I were away to Kluang. Remember the fresh bread I told you in my previous post? Haha... With all this ordinary feeling, I just wear a simple couple t-shirt, jeans and heels. We promised that there will be no gift for each other this time in order to safe some cost.

With empty hands, I brought nothing. Yeah. Nothing. I wasn't feel bad since we planned all this no-gift-day. However, I was in great torture when he showed me a gigantic gift when the day was almost ended. Oh my. Yeah. It is a huge gift. Almost half my size.

Speechless, I stared at his eyes.
I didn't know what to say accept curving a big smile.

Do you know what is it?
Well, since I had started this topic, let me share my gift with ya. She is my new family member and I am glad to show her up.

Guess what it is?








It is Little Du Du - a female cow.
Haha... Isn't she looks cute?



Meet my new family member.

I love her a lot and her big size body allow me to hug her better. Lol. I sound so much like a small kids. Well, who cares? I still can play with toys, can't I?

Well, I am just... emm.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

22.


Dang! Thank for reminding me..
I am not going to give my soft toys away. No way!