18 September 2009

It Is So Irritating

I had been sitting here for nearly 3 hours, waiting my video clip to be uploaded both in Youtube and Facebook. Well, obviously things don't seem to work well and I fail miserably in these period of time.

I don't think I should waste another hours waiting and hoping it will succeed because there is just 'no way!'. Looks like I should just hit my bed, covered by my warm blanket and snooze till the morning alarm wakes me. Tomorrow will be a long journey as I will be back to my hometown again.

Yes!
I just can't wait. Miss grandma, cousins and my friends so much. While I am in Penang, I will update myself whenever I can. And please... pray for me that the clips can be uploaded as soon as possible. I have spent good amount of days in recording and editing, sob.. :(

Anyway, I should be a sleeping piglet by now. Selamat Berpuasa dan Selamat bercuti.. :D


Good night.