01 September 2009

My 22nd Egg Day

Yes!

I am officially 22 years-old now on this very 1st of September 2009. How wonderful as I have two "2" in my age. Many of my friends predicted that I will have a great time today. Well, I do have a good mood. I dressed my favourite dress, sing my favourite song and walk my favourite egg walk.


Oopss!!!
Egg walk?


If there is no class today, I know it will be even better. For your information, Tuesday is my busiest day and unfortunately, my birthday fall on this day. So, you can imagine how pack I am in which I have to attend classes from 8am to 6.30pm. Well, at least I have 3 hours gap.

Once I was home at 7pm, mum asked me to cook noodles (maggie mee) for dinner. What a great birthday dinner I have...
:(


There is so much to write about my day but I know, I should do this later or maybe tomorrow. I still have reports and revision need to be done. Don't worry, I still have a wonderful 22nd birthday memory as I have celebrated it 2 days earlier. It was a wonderful moment.. <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">'a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words' job.



Observe and comment what you have found out from this picture.





"Happy birthday to me again!"



P/s: Thanks for all your sincere birthday wishes. You know who you are.
:D