02 August 2010

About Nigel Sia.

I know a guy who is extremely passionate in producing videos [and photography]. I knew him since 2 years ago at a blogging event and he is one of those guys who is holding cool DSLR around the place [always]. In these couple of years, he has won several blogging competitions both for blog post writing and video editing.

 

His name is Nigel Sia, a talented young guy whom I am about to introduce his latest Visual Telling work. It’s a short love story, a story which already melted my heart when I first view it in my Facebook profile this afternoon.

 

 

It has reminded me about how excited, touched and blushed I was when Eric asked me to be his girlfriend although it was years ago.  I’m glad to be able to collect all those memories again while I was watching this sweet story of Mike+Shannon’s Ask Again.

 

 

Being trapped in my own wonderland for almost 4 hours [as a result of the excessive level of sweetness. lol..], I thought it is good that I share his video clip with you guys here because it is seriously a worth watching video clip.

 

Also, I think you should know more about Nigel Sia who is living and working on his own dreams, a value which I admire him a lot. I’ve learned that he is running his very own domain at www.nigelsia.com offering videography, photography, video editing, graphic designing, printing and installation services. Do check it out =)

 

P/s: What I’ve learned from Nigel– Dare to dream, work the dream.