01 June 2011

The New Eggie – June Version

Hi guys! How are you lately? Do you miss me? =)

 

Look like it has been a long time since my last update. I wonder are you still keeping up with my update? No matter what, I am going to start this blogging activity once again, continue whatever I’ve left behind. This was once a home for me and it is going to be home again from now onwards.

 

I guess 1st June 2011 is a good time to say bye-bye to past and say hello to new start for the next 7 months of the year – just like our electrical tariff which increase with from RM10.70/mmBTU to RM13.70/mmBTU. Well you see, people around us always expect us to improve from time to time and we can clearly see this value in our government. They are improving too. yay!

 

Back to curryegg’s story, if you notice this blog post title you will soon scroll down to her latest hairstyle of the month. It is a good indication for a new start, right?

 

So yes, the new June version of eggie is about to be revealed

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and ta-da!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

kellyedit2

 

What do you think? Do you like it? Well, I do… something new and fresh i would say. XoXo <3