02 August 2009

Drive With 70 Degree Car Bonnet

Yesterday was indeed a bad crowded day. Every road which connects to the center of Kuala Lumpur was heavily congested. A 10 minutes journey turned up to be 70 minutes. I was trapped pitifully under the hot scorching sun with high amount of Carbon Monoxide. Oh dear.


Stupid ISA road block!


I was a bit regret for not canceling the gathering with my ex-secondary school friends. Or else, I can lie comfortably on my sofa while watching TV. Well, it wasn't a regretful day till I met my friends!

Maybe I shall keep the gathering story in my next following post, shall we?
:)

While I was trapped, half dead in the car, I saw an uncle at his 40's came out from his taxi with his mouth moving. Before I could catch the whole picture, the uncle already entered his taxi and ready to drive off. Wait. Did he just opened his car bonnet?


"He is going to drive with his car bonnet widely open?"







o_O

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

o__O

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

o_____O




Somebody please slap me on my face...

I was stunned till the uncle and his passenger disappeared from my sight.

*Thumbs up*