12 June 2010

Abalone From HK!!

We received souvenirs from Hong Kong and this box caught most of my family’s attention. Like what you’ve read in this blog title, it is ABALONE!!!

 

abalone2

 

Well, that’s what we thought at the very first glance. It’s funny that how dad, mum and I were wrong reading the words on the box.

 

It is actually.. em…. a box of...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Abalone Noodles.

 

 

abalone3

 

Frankly, it makes sense because it is impossible for a young student to buy something luxurious (although I want abalone so much).

 

abalone  

 

Anyway, dad has taken out all the abalone noodle, leaving this empty box for me. I am going to keep this, hoping that one day, I can buy a real one. lol..

Moral of the value: There are big differences between a ‘100’ and ‘1000’ despite of the number of zeros. Just like abalone and abalone noodle.