19 June 2010

A Break For Eggie

Unexpectedly, there are only 3 weeks left for my semester break. Gosh! I haven’t filled much of my holiday with the ‘FUN’ element. I want and need a break to chill out my body and mind before preparing for the new, busy semester.

 

So, I have decided to join my family for a small trip – in another half and hour. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

 

Isn’t it fun? I mean, for myself.

 

mebutter

 

Well, better save some times to doll myself than hanging around in the blogosphere. It has been a while since the last time I used eyeliner, mascara, eyes shadow and lip gloss. Also, time is very valuable especially when you spend it with your love ones.

 

Oh ya. Remember that tomorrow is Father’s Day! Tell me what is your plan and how will you celebrate it. As for me, I am celebrating it later. Hehe…

 

Happy holiday everyone =D