04 July 2010

My Water Moments

It is always a pleasurable moment to see my nephews playing at the pool. Well, that is the most (and only) interesting place that attracts their visit to my house because their house doesn’t have one.

 

So, I thought it is good to capture a few photos of them while playing at the pool during in their last visit.

 

DSC00620

 

They are so cute with their funny posing. In fact, I think they are being natural. No one taught them how and what to pose. That is the good thing of being a kids, right?

 

DSC00644  DSC00646    

 

Well, I am showing and sharing just the good sides of them.

 

DSC00635

 

I mean, the disaster has only just begun… from here.

 

DSC00634

Always, no one knows the true story behind the camera woman. All you can see are those happy moments of the posers but not the photograher. You have no idea on how I feel and what I was worrying about behind all these photos.

 

To tell you the truth, I am afraid of WATER. Yes. WATER.

I repeat, WATEEEERRRR!!!

 

 

Don’t get me wrong. I can swim pretty well ok?

 

Just that my pinkeggie (obviously is my camera) doesn’t have water proof function unlike this new digital camera, Sony TX5.

 

When my eyes first saw this advertisement about Sony TX5, I know my heart want it immediately. Well, who don’t seriously because Sony TX5 fits mine (and yours) needs.

 

 

 
10.2 Mega Pixel T Series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Green)

The compact Cyber-shot TX5 is built to be water-, shock-, dust- and temperature-proof! With features like Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur, TX5 give you the photographic power to shoot in style whenever, wherever.

  • Water-proof (up to 3 meters)
  • Handheld Twilight
  • Intelligent Sweep Panorama
  • “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor
  • BIONZ Image Processor
  • 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens

 

 

AND!

ONLY RM1,4990??

 

Yau mou gau cho ah?

Mine DSC W170 costs RM1000 (1 1/2 years ago) with no water proof… =_=

 

Anyway, back to my no water proof story.

I have trauma even with a single drop of water because my past experience has taught me a lot. My father’s old olympus camera was killed by me because I had accidentally drown it in a pond. Ever since then, I become very careful with WATEEERRR.

water1

water2 water3

water4 water5 water6 

 

So, you have no idea on how stress I am while taking all those photos with my active nephews.

 

Well, if I have this TX5 on my hands, I know I can snap a better photos of them with ME in all those photos.

 

YES! CAMWHORING in the pool!

 

DSC00652

 

IMAGINE: In the water.

 water8 It will be even better right?

 

 

PLUS!

I can bring the camera down with me into the water without being worry of being stolen by strangers.

 

water7

Extra PLUS!!!!

I can snap a better video clip of this cute nephew of mine!

 

 

I guess, he will look very cute to do that pose in the water. Yes? =)