01 April 2009

The Obscene Answer - Penis?

I believe you are waiting eagerly for the answer.
I know.. I know it.. ;)
I am here to give you the answers..

Frankly, it is great to receive your answers because you guys are so creative. Yeah. I am serious. Some of you have a really good imagination - which is good. That's what we call... thinking out of the box? Haha..


Among all the answers, I found this interesting:


Lisalicious:

"Why do you select the creatures like a pair of man's private parts and woman's private parts look alike???"


=_=


Seriously, I don't choose pictures of creatures which resemble man's nor woman's private part. They are real. I mean, yes Lisa. The answers lied on your question.

It may look like Geoduck and abalone. However, the real answers are something sound obscene - penis and vagina.






If you try to look clearly on the photos by enlarging the size of the picture, you will see the organs clearly. I was shocked at first when I saw these creatures in the separated aquarium. Oh Gosh! Do you believe if I told you there are people who treat them as meal?


Eiiiikkkkkkssssssssssssss!


I wonder why they are allow to be served and where are the WWF? Or any kind of organization which can stop killing for private organs? That's.... disgusting and against human right!

Instead of blogging this and whine like a small kids, I guess I should do something. Send these pictures and the name of the restaurant and load my complain. Will that help, folks?

Emmmm....
I think I should....

So, my dear readers, wait for my good news and I will be back again- probably with different kind of fooling post.


By the way, what is the date today?
Emmmmmmm......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1st April 2009?
(Happy April Fool!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Wakakaka... XD
I hope I have fooled you.. :P