29 December 2007

Benazir Bhutto Is Dead

I believe most of you've heard about this news: Benazir Bhutto is dead.
She was killed in an sucide bomb attack. here

I had read the newspaper and Dalicia's blog some hours ago about Bhutto's dead. Wishing to know more about the news, I've visited BBC News and have found this...

Here is the breaking news: An al-Qaeda leader is blamed for killing Bhutto. How true is the story? We don't know.

BBC News: Pakistan says it has strong proof that al-Qaeda assassinated opposition politician Benazir Bhutto at an election rally on Thursday. The interior ministry said it had intelligence indicating Baitullah Mehsud, whom it called an "al-Qaeda leader", was behind the killing. here

Here are some photos of her funeral scene:





A video clip from youtube:



Bhutton has shown a woman is not weak. We, the women can do things as well as the man too. She has the intelligence, the strategy and courageous to rule the whole country and this has drawn my admiration on her.

Benazir Bhutto, you'll always in my mind. May you rest in peace. Amitabha..


Another sad news I heard from Paul that his NS friend Jason has passed away. I am sorry to hear that. My condolence go to Jason, and his family. Amitabha....