19 December 2007

Tag Me!

I am now in my hometown again in Penang to visit my mum's mother (my grandma) before my second semester starts. As usual, I will sleep more and EAT more here. Lol... I am recharging my energy.

Flux has reminded me to do his tag, and guy I am doing it right now. Thank for the reminder.. ;)

Game rules and regulations
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she had been tag. Whoever did the tag will have blessing from all.
You must link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 8 people, let’s the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.

1. What is your dream during your childhood?
Be a doctor, no a clerk, no a teacher...

2. You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?
Can I choose both? I can't leave without rain nor the bright sun. Sunny day: I can do some sports or shopping; Rainny day: I can have my hibernation time.. haha..

3. Which colour you like most?
Pink

4. What song are you into now?
Now? You mean now? Emm... "Wo men de ge" from Wang Lee Hom.

5. Where is the place you wanted to go most? Why?
Hong Kong, for Disney Land!

6. Which part of you that you hate most?
Why should I hate myself? The answer is "NO".

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Most probably blog them out, take ice-cream (Cornetto!) or sleep.

8. What do you scare to loss the most?
My family.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep secret in heart, observing by yourself?
I will tell him (if I am deeply in love), and then move on my life if he shows no signal to me.

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tag you.
Flux: Friendly, Nice and Sporting.
Honest word from me. Haha... Nice to know you Mr Flux... ;)

11. If you are forced to let go something, what would it be?
Uhh? Emm... my computer. Since my family and I are fighting for the computer. I wanna blog and they wanna play games!

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
I should stop being a PBSM/PBSH (secret code.. haha..)

13. Which type of person you hate most?
Rude, irresponsible, proud person and you named them...

14. What is your ambition?
I wanna be a professional counselor. Maybe it sounds impossible to certain people, but I am on my way in trying to be one.

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
His or hers unwillingness in changing her bad attitude. People are not born to be bad. It's the way that they choose to be (like a smoker, drug addict, thief and etc...)

16. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Be a successful woman that is filled with love from my family.....

17. Christmas is coming, who would like to celebrate with?
Eric.

18. What do you think that is most important in your life?
Of course, my Family.

19.
At what age do you wish to marry?
After 28

20. What is a blog means to you?
A blog is my live journal, my diary, my chat room and my making money/prizes place. So, how can live without it?

So, let me complete my task by tagging these lucky 5 peoples:
Babyfiona, X, Slowcatchup, NuvX and Johnny. Enjoy... ;)