25 February 2008

From An Ugly Duckling Turning Into A Swan

Everything is over....
I mean for my hostel (which we referred it as 3rd college) prom night which was held yesterday night in Marriott Hotel, 23 February 2008.

My roommate and I in the 'bus sekolah' (school bus)

OMG.... I couldn't believe my own eyes were popping out and at the same time bouncing up and down like a yo-yo when all the girls in my college had turned into princesses. Since we just dress casually in normal day. Of course, the girls who I mean including me. Haha... Curryegg had turned into a princess for few hours. Lol...

Honestly, I love the landscape especially the sofa... ;D

And.... I couldn't believe I'd spent my times snapping about 282 photos during this occasion. Wow! No wonder I took about 2 hours to edit my photos! Sorry guys for letting you wait so long for this entry... ;(

Piano.... ;)

Having tea and snack with my friends..

I didn't eat much actually for my lunch (before leaving my college) because I was late. Haha... I still remember I did blog before preparing myself to the prompt. But hey! We've to go there at 3pm! Don't that sound early to you?

Well, I should thank God for allowing us to reach there early and we could have our FULL SS (shiok sendiri) moment for the whole day. Cam wore time.. haha..

How and Siong (my coursemate)
Cyndi (My roommate), me and S L..

My lovely mei mei (we play drum together)
She's so beautiful, don't you think so?

After spending for about 2 hours in the lobby, we moved to the ladies.. Ya. Toilet! I should tell *you* (especially guys) about this secret... Shhh.... just between you and me.. "Girls can spend hours and hours JUST in the toilet. Muahaha... HOW?


Other than make-up and dressing, girls love snapping photo in the toilet (including me)... muahaha.... As long as there are mirrorssss..... ;D

Well, I didn't spend that long actually, just 45 minutes... kekekzz.... Hey! Where could I go in that 4 hours? Lol.... Don't worry, Curryegg still manage to snap some photos around the hotel.








Looking at this stairs, it reminds me about this couple:

OOhhh.. how sweet. Just like a princess with her prince charming. I like this photo! (they were actually taking photo)

We registered ourselves in the counter once the clock hit 7.35pm. Finally.... Yahooo!
"
FOod! FoOd!
We are coming after you!"


I like their presentation. Honestly, I never went for any dinner in such a high class hotel. I was like.... "WOwwww.......!!!!"



Menu
These were what we get as our door gifts..

My stomach was rumbling all the time but we could only have our dinner at 9 something after some speeches from our master and VIP.


Heeeeeeeelppppp!!!!!

(Lesson: Eat before you go)

I sneaked out from the ball room (during the 4th speech) with my friend and heading to a nearby ladies. I was stunned actually looking at this:


What's that?
FOOD???!!!!!

Yahooooooo!
They were lining up behind the door and will serve us after those speeches.

This was one of the staff who served our 33th table.
Oohh.... I feel like a real princess.. haha... joking.





Overall, I love their food except the prawns.
And help! I am hungry right now looking at these photos!

After having a great dinner, my friends and I had our SS session again.



The lovely couple and Curryegg. Do I look like their daughter? Lol....
My Ah Ma (Suk Chai)..
She looks so gorgeous in Cheong Sam... ;D
This is my "boss" for unit Multimedia... Wei Lun. Oh ya.. and my drum friend... ;)
My beautiful course mate, Bai Shan. She is so elegant don't you think so? Love this photo a lot!
;D
Wan U, my lovely friend... Sweet, pretty girl... ^_^

Benjamin- Our college TOP photographer.
A very professional guy. Have to learn from this 'si fu'
*Peace*
My course mates: June, May Teng, B Shan and Shu Huan.. Hoho.... Anyone wants their contact numbers?

My another drum friends. Trying to act "Macho". Before I could manage to take another stylish photo with these 2 handsome guys.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
V

.
.
.
.
.
.
V

(@_@)
The future "Bridge and groom"... hehe.... Don't forget to send a wedding invitation card to me...
God bless you guys.. ;)

Another beautiful photo I've with these beautiful girls... They are so lovely..
Han Leong, another handsome drum friend.. ;)

HEy! Do you believe that she is my senior in my college and my blogger friend as well? I don't realize this until yesterday, she told me. @_@
Thank for telling me.. ;)
I love the red flower which she put on her hair... Spanish style?

Group photos:

I love the red dress from Evonne. She looks so gorgeous! My drum friend and my neighbor as well.. ;)



I couldn't believe myself that everything was over....
and I'm turning into an ordinary girl again.. sob.. no more day dreaming... no more princess story.

Swan turn back into the little ugly duckling?


Ok..
Let's back to reality. Pesta Tiong Hua just left another 7 days. Have to prepare myself for it... Oh ya.. Anybody wanna go for this event? Tell me and let's meet there..
;)