16 February 2008

What? Curryegg Appear In National Geographic Magazine?

OMG! Recently, I've been appearing in the magazine like Fortune, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan and even National Geographic! Can you believe it? OMG!

Mum... dad... You're daughter is getting famous! Thank you for bringing me into this world. And not to forget my granny, aunty uncle, my buddies, neighbor, stranger, dog, cat... bla bla bla...

Lol.... I feel so honor. It is like receiving a Oscar award. hahahaha....






Well well well....
They are just the fake magazine covers created by me. How I wish they are true.... sob....

I should 'blame' apple for bringing me into the fantasy world. I couldn't stop myself from day-dreaming once I saw the result after downloading my photo in MagMyPic. Thank for the tag... hehe....

I should pass this tag to several bloggers who are in my Eggroll. The rule is... You MUST do this tag! Muahaha... or else, you'll be isolated by me.. *threatening tone*
Sound so aggressive, am I?
Hehe....

So, here are the lucky friends:
Dalicia
Keshi
3point8
David Cheong
Chungling
Baby_on_board
Milky
Kimfei
michelle
Nux V
Yuin yin
Lynnx
Johnny
Hp84

Oopss... what a long list. I wish to add the whole Eggroll list here. Anyway, here are the highlighted bloggers. I really wish to see your result. Hehe.... Please grand my wishes... ;D

*If you've done it, do send me your post link? Ok?*