22 February 2008

My Pesta TiongHua3 Review


From now onward, I will be in charged of my college's blog- Pesta Tionghua's Weblog.
I will be running the blog from now untill the end of the Chinese Cultural Night which falls on 3rd March 2008. That will be the day I will performance myself for the Chinese 24 Drum. Anyone interested to watch my performance? haha.... Do tell me if you're serious about it.. ;)

Last Sunday, we'd our first rehearsal named: Pagi Fokus.
Everyone was busy preparing themselves while me.... busy snapping photos all the way (accept during my "Chair" performance...sad...) Uhh? Chair?

The audiences...
Warm-up done by our beautiful, charming dancers...

Open ceremony:

Speech by our Pesta Tiong Hua 3 Head.
I was wondering about his hairstyle... It was kinda... untidy. Lol...

Are you wondering what's the "Chair performance" that I've mentioned just now... It's the real chairs! To be more specific, it's the RED-PLASTIC-CHAIRS!!!!


For all this while, we've been practicing ourselves using these red-plastic chairs and not the real drums. Some of you might ask, how about the real drum which I've blogged some weeks ago? (click here for the post) Well, we borrow from the 7th college and that was the only chance we managed to hit the real drum. Lol.... Anyway, no worries... Real drum will be here soon. The kind 7th college will lend us soon. hehe....



So this is it.....
Preparing ourselves...

Besides 24 Drum, we've "Wu Shu" performance.

The left guy wearing dark blue and white shirt is my course mate, the red shirt will be my senior, the black shirt girl is my friend while the white shirt guy is my uncle. Muahaha....


Everyone was paying attention on their performances.... ;)


While everyone was watching the "Wu Shu" performance under the bright sun, I'd noticed the two handsome guys at a corner of the court.


"ta-da"... ;D
Smart choice!

Other than "Wu Shu" performance, we've Chinese Yo yo performance which was so interesting! They use Maxim-Bumblebee song as their background music and the effect was good!


Cool!
The hardest trick

To make the whole Chinese Cultural Night interesting, there will be some jokes inserted in between of the performances. We named it as "Seni Pertuturan Cina".

I like their jokes. It's kinda funny.. muahaha....

My lovely course mate on the left... blue stripe shirt

Next, it will be the drama performance which I rated for 5 upon 5 stars! Why? You should know it if you're there.

gamble moment
The drunk boy

Ohh..... it was so real! The guy who was hitting using a stick is my course mate. I couldn't stop myself from laughing when I watched him at that moment because I've no idea he acts as an "old man" (ah pek). mauaha... Anyway, he's really a good actor.

Unfortunately, my course mate die.... choi choi!
I mean in that drama. Lol...

The performers expressed their emotion in a very fantastic way and why can't I rated them for 5 stars?

Everyone was waiting for the Peacock Dance from our dancers and here are some photos of them.
Last year, I was into this Peacock dance but I quit ever since I've entered the 24 Chinese Drum. I worry I don't have much time for practice. Wish my friends will have a great performance on 3rd March 2008! Yes!


There was another dance which I personally think that it's quite seductive.. ;)


Oh... it attracts my heart to dance together. Haha... and I love the music as well. Soft, harmony...

There will be another rehearsal on 1st March if I am not mistaken. Will be super duper busy after this...
Wish me all the best....



Amitabha...
thank apple for this.. I 'curi' this from you.. hehe...