05 December 2009

The Bob Bob Me

Lol..

First of all, don’t ask me why I name this blog post as ‘The Bob Bob Me’. It somehow reminded me about a song, Bop To The Top from High School Musical 1.

 

Bop, bop, bop
Straight to the top
Going for the glory
We’ll keep stepping up
And we just won’t stop
‘Til we reach the top
Bop to the top

 

I used to learn the steps in the High School musical tutorial (DVD) in teaching the dancing steps with Kevin, my cousin. Well, I failed desperately as the steps are really tough. In fact, I am not a good dancer but a shaker… *shake shake*

 

Nah… Just don’t read too much about me right now. I feel like I am drunk partially. It is not that I take alcohol. Obviously, I am too tired as a result of lacking of sleep last night and woke up early in the morning with a pack schedule for the entire day. I had attended a forum, namely Mobile and Web Convergence Blogging Forum organized by Newszapped.com. Then, a small meet-up at O-town with some black in shirt bloggers (I wonder why most of them wore black? Emm… must be the trend. lol..). Next, went to the PC Fair at KLCC and bought something cool – the printer ink with cool prices. I still agree with the taboo that woman makes good bargain. No?

 

It should be a perfect day if the car didn’t ‘sneeze and cough’ in the middle of the road while Eric and I were on our way back home. We were worried the 10 years car might not be able to survive till she met the mechanical. Well, we were absolutely glad that Eric’s wife has made it, with courage and determination.  Or else, we might trap  in the middle of the 3-5 lanes road and soon becoming another factor for the double happiness traffic jam. Heck, just forget the previous line. I am drowsy here.

 

Don’t worry. Everything is OK and I am safe back home. Anyway, I know I should get an early rest as the bed is waiting me to warm up the surface with blanket covering on my body. The night shouldn’t be wasted with anymore blogging as the whisper of the cold breeze is starting to lullaby me to sleep. Good night people.

 

christmas14 Why my head look kinda big geh? Or the black singlet causes it to look big? Emm… the bob bob me.

curryxmas Took these yesterday because my readers complained that I didn’t post up frontal look. Lol.. Do you feel happy now? I am.. :D

 

As what I’ve promised yesterday, here are 2 pictures of me with my new Bob hairstyle. Seriously, I didn’t know that you guys are so interested with the front look. Lol.. Yes, I am seriously serious. Should share with you on how I feel about this hairstyle and a review about the forum in my next posts. So, stay tune and good night.. :)

 

Bop, bop, bop
Straight to the top
Going for the glory
We’ll keep stepping up
And we just won’t stop
‘Til we reach the top
Bop to the top

 

P/S: If only if I can find the way on how to reach the top, I will absolutely bop bop bop straight to the top.

 

P/S/S: I heard that some of you don’t like my new haircut because it is so short. Sorry my dear. I know how you feel as I miss my long hair too. But you have to accept it if you wanna continue reading curryegg because it is going to flood this entire blog with short hair photos starting by now. Hair will grow!