27 March 2008

Blind Myself For Seconds

Sometimes, I wish to blind myself for few seconds in order to hide myself from reality. It's better to choose unseen than seen.

I don't mean I'm blind or wanna be one... I'm grateful with my eyes. *Amitabha*
But hey! Sometimes, under certain circumstances, we're forced to blind ourselves. I know, I know..

You're going to say that, "Aiyo... Curryegg... don't run away from the truth.. Face it!"
It's true. Never run away from problem. Just face it before it's getting worse... However, this is different!

See.....



(-____-!!!!)


Some of you might not get it... this is what I mean..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tell me! What should I do?

Instead of watching the scene, I prefer capturing the 'moment' and then blinded myself... again... amitabha... amitabha...
;D