31 March 2008

Will Delete Curryegg.Com In Another 24 Hours

As you've noticed this post title, it's clear that I'm going to delete this blog in another 24 hours. I believe most of you will ask...

"WHY? This is a cool site!" (if you're not asking, than just pretending you're...)
"Hurrroyy! Curryegg will disappear from blogosphere!!" (leave this site immediately..)
"OMG! How about my 'ads' in her blog? SHIT!!" (sorry.. no $ being withdraw)

I just feel like I'm losing my mood for blogging and in the meantime, I'm losing my ability to blog. For all this while, I thought I'm a creative blogger with many intriguing ideas.. but the fact is.. I'm running out of idea to blog lately and I'm extremely stress! Worse.. the number of readers is decreasing from time to time and curryegg.com don't have ads.. *sob*
Shouldn't I feel sad?


In order to wash away this tragedy, I've finally come into this serious decision- to delete this blog. You'll not see this blog anymore, no more curry and egg. Sorry for making this decision. Don't scold me for being stupid.
I've to do this.

Goodbye my lover.. goodbye my friend..
I've been the one..
I've been the one for you...
(a song which I could only think of right now.... sad..)

Don't be too sad for this.. Life is life.. You get someone and you'll lose someone..
So let's start the countdown. Let us count the moment we've....


10
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
.
5
.
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.

oopss!!
APRIL FOOL!!!!
(-_-!!!)