10 March 2008

The Lucky 5 Bloggers

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :
  1. Wishing to be a professional counselor with good income in the future. *smile*
  2. A new camera - Nikon digital camera D40X
  3. Loyal readers for curryegg.com
  4. Wish my parents and people around me healthy and happy all the time.. ;)
  5. Get a free broadband connection (someone wanna sponsor me? Lol...)




THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS : MIch

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

Mich? Ohh.... She's a friendly girl. A 'leng lui'. I can easily get along with her within minutes. Isn't that sound great? Happy to meet her via blogosphere and personally met her in Traffic Jam! Hurroy! She is a photographer! I love her.. (oopss.... I mean friend...)

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
Took photo with her in Traffic Jam!



THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU
"I'm playing a games for iTalk contest. Meet you later k?", she answered me hurriedly when I called her during Traffic Jam.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
Ho ho.... I'm not a lesbian. Sorry... no way. Haha....

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
This question has never come into my mind. I don't think this will ever happen... amitabha..

PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. 3point8
2. David Cheong
3. Apple
4. X
5. Dalicia

Question To These Lucky 5 Bloggers:


1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?

I know! Her boyfriend. hehe....

2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Em..... me? haha...

3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
Hey! Great idea but... apple is taken..

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?
Em... maybe?

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING?
IT? Am I right?

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?
In her Cbox.. last 2 weeks.

7. DOES NO.4 WORK?
Yes.

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Nop.

9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?
Heaven knows... ;)

10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?
Best friend, of course!

11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Aiyo.. I've forgotten to ask. David, do you have any siblings? haha.. i guess yes?

12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?
No.2 from Traffic Jam and No.4 from blogosphere. Wow.. interesting.

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Australia.. Sydney. Am I right?

14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?
When he blog about the top 5 most creative blogger on Traffic Jam and ranted me as the winner! Haha.. How can I forget?

15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Oohhh.... I should say she's hot!


Done!
It's your time to tag others my dear-selected-blogger-friends. Let me know how you think about me.. (it's a good time to back talk me? Don't you dare k? Hehe.... joking)
Thank you..
;D