05 March 2008

The African Curryegg

I know, most of you are waiting for my photos on my Pesta Tiong Hua day. Sorry for letting you guys wait. Here they are... But hey hey! First of all, prepare yourself from not eating and drinking.. I don't want you to get choke after looking at these photos!

Promise?

If yes, just scroll down your mouse....
or else, close your eyes.. muahaha...
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yes.
This is me. Siew Li, my senior helped me in doing my hair. I'd a bun on my head! Haha...


Of course, this is not the scariest part...


My friend, Mei Hui...
That's mean Curryegg is going to turn dark...

*ta-da*

What should I name myself? Sun-burn girl? Or African girl?


Firstly, I felt so bad for being so "dark"... I felt like I just came back from African.. Sob... Well, I was so jealous to my friends who can wear beautiful dresses. Me? I could only scare people away.. Sad... All they could see was my white shinning teeth... ;(


Look at the differences:


During prom night in Marriott Hotel...


After about 2 hours, I started to get use with my look. Maybe it's because of the number of "dark-wild-people" in the room was getting bigger...


Haha....

This is my cool drum trainer. He helped us a lot. Thank you sir.. Feel so touched.. ;)

I managed to snap a group photos of all the drummers before our performance (accept Ming Zhen who was busy around behind the stage). OMG! We were so nervous at that moment once a few drops of rain water started to wet the land. Yes.. It was raining before our performance and I was really worry that all the audience might dismiss. We'd trained for about 2 and a half months and we didn't wish our performance being ruined by the rain.. :(

Luckily, it stopped a few minutes earlier before our performance...
Amitabha... amitabha....
Thank for stopping the rain for us.... (It rain again few minutes later after our performance)

All of the members of Pesta Tiong Hua 3 and the guests were wet under the strong, heavy rain. However, the programme was still running and everyone including seniors and juniors were helping one and another. I was touched by this scene and I shall never forget this moment for the rest of my life.

After the drum performance, I was rushing for another drama performance. What did I act as? Haha... a fortune teller and a passer-by. Lol...

Lucky again, I'd managed to snap a photo with Bei Shan, my coursemate.. ;)


The drama group... ;D


Finally, my lovely group photos with all the drums members! Yaaaahhooooooooeeiiii!!!!!



I am waiting for my video clip for my drum performance from my friend. Hopefully I can get it as soon as possible and upload it in my blog. Great idea? :D

Pesta Tiong Hua 3 ended at about 11.30pm...



Everyone was so happy and excited, including me because it was the end of the hard work and we can rest after this! Yipppeeee!

Well, it wasn't the end of it.....
Time to clean the place and return the drums to the store... :(



One word:
Tiring.... @_@