24 November 2007

15 Tips For A Healthy Lifestyle

I was tagged by Cherry before and now, I am here to do it. It's a nice health tag. This is the instruction:

Copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (check out especially the * starred ones.) Share one of your own health tip (tip on how to be more healthy) with others. Try to make your tip short but informative. Tag at least 2 person.

My response is written in italic below each of the points.

1. Be happy - Everyday health and beauty *
I agree with this tip. Being happy will encourage the production of the white blood cells in our body. As a result, the production of antibodi cells will be increased rapidly. Thus, we will be healthier. So, be HAPPY!!!

2. Be contented with what God Bless us – chanelwong
I shall say.. be greatful for who we're.

3. Be faithful – Ruth
How about using the word consistence?

4. Laugh a lot – Chinnee
Too much of laughing will distract the speed of our heart beat. I read a news before in which a man dead because of over-laughing. He had heart attack. Scary.. Just smile and be happy will do.

5. Take time out for rest and relaxation – Kiasumum *
This is a MUST! Living in a stressful and hectic life will only make us ill and depress all the time. So, do some sports, play games, take a yoga class or listening to the music will definately help you.

6. A real work out for sweating - Dora *
Kudos.

7. Don't worry, worryin is like a rockin chair, it gives you somethin to do, but it gets you nowhere. - shern's mom *
Control your mind before it starts to control you. So, stop worrying for what might not happen. It will only wasting your time. Don't worry... Be happy.. ^^

8. Do your household chores. - cherry
No no. I don't agree with this because I hate household chores although I am forced to do them. Lol..

9. Can’t stop snacking? * - cherry
Ya. Stop taking snack.

10. Have enough sleep - cherry *
Totally... This is the most useful point. Sleeping is a must and we should have at least 6 hours sleep per day.

11. Get a dose of early morning sun daily. - cherry
Yup. We can receive vitamin D but I don't think the sun ray in Malaysia is good for the skin. Instead, we will easily get skin cancer. Sad to say this but it's true!

12. Sushi is godly. - cherry
No fat but there are carbohydrates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Now is my turn. Let me present my tips in a more serious way. Oopss.. :D

13. STOP smoking and drinking.* - curryegg
Smoking will affect your lungs and slow down your antibody (there are nicotine and other harmful chemical in it). While drinking will affect your nervous system (brain) and even your kidneys. Think before you do it.

Scary uhh?

14. Take at least 2 liters of plain water. *-curryegg
I think most of us know about this. Water is crucial to our body. It will prevent us from dehydration, detoxification and etc... (there are numerous of functions according to science)

Take at lest 6-8 glasses a day


15. Less using your cell phone.* -curryegg
There are some researches done by the scientist and found out that the hand phone ray will damage our brain cells and reduce the amount of sperm cells. Believe it or not?
Prevention is better than cure. I did this post before. Here.




Ok. I am tagging kaylee, johnny, sameera, kuangyee and mercury. Let's us start a healthy lifestyle my dear blogger friends! Come on!!!
^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's sad to say that I've to work on Sunday. Sigh.. I don't have my family day starting from now on wards. What to do? Sigh... Will blog about my working experience in the store in my next post. Stay tune. Happy Sunday to you guys!