11 January 2010

Busy!

Gosh!

 

I don’t even know where I should begin. There are so much I wanna write but so little time. In fact, I do have the time but my body can’t stand a long working period. In the past 4 days, I was busy with house painting work (helping dad), catching up with my new semester schedule, meeting friends, cleaning the house and giving my best time for my guest, Jill.

 

I know, I know. I haven’t write anything about my Sabah trip, except my last Christmas celebration in Sabah. I felt so guilty because I have promised you that I will update a.s.a.p (as soon as possible). Yet, no writing about it till today.

 

 we28

 

 

Seriously, I have edited all my Sabah trip at Pulau Manukan. There are 107 of them! Crazy man! I don’t know how much photos I should filter out because it is impossible to upload every photo into a single post. It will slow down the page loading speed, definitely.

 we25

we22

Well, don’t worry. I have come up with a better idea. Wait till you see the post and you will know. Lol..

 

 

 

Back to my current moment. There are so many thoughts I have created when Jill was here, at my house. We spent a full 4 days and 3 nights together and the feeling is like a twins. I don’t mean the physical appearance, silly you. The experiences, the feeling and the thoughts that we had are so connected. Maybe, it is because of we are born in the very same date and year (I can’t imagine if the time is the same too.. woohoo).

 

jil1

 

Not going to reveal anything more about Jill because I am running out of time to attend my very first class in this very first new week. I realize I am getting lazy. Don’t feel like attending classes. Well, life goes on and I have to pick up whatever I can in the class.

 

I will remember this: Now or Never.

 

Thus, I am not going to miss anything. Not even my feeling and thoughts. So, don’t worry. I will definitely write them out. Good Monday and See ya~