02 April 2010

Zombie in The Class? No Way!

I have been obsessing Plants Vs Zombies games since last year when Eric introduced the games to me. This games is simple but requires a highly strategic mind in order to save your brain from being eaten by the scary zombies.

 

zombie2 

 

Wait. Did I just say scary? Pardon me. I am actually wanting to say THEY ARE CUTE! Even the plants as well! Guess what? Each character has its own history and personality. You can read it from the description.

 

zombie3 

zombie1 

 

I have continuous playing the Adventure part for more than 3 rounds. Now, I only left the last stage survival part. Awesome! It doesn’t bore me although I have been playing like 5 months? Emm.. forgotten..

 

Although I am a big fans of Plants Vs Zombies (even till now. well, who care if it is an out-dated games for you. as long as I like it, why bother? right?), I wouldn’t play it in class. Come on.

 

Playing in the class? No way! I am a good student.

 

 

No no. I am not playing this games in the class. That is not me. No, i mean, that is not the background! I mean… errugg… whatever…

 

P/s: Have you come across with this games? I heard, it is a hot games for iphone user.

 

P/p/s: Among all the zombies, I like ‘Michael-Jackson-look-alike’ zombie the most. So cool!