05 December 2010

Learning to dance in the rain

“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain”.

 

From PeopleWhoInspireUs

 

What a meaningful quote and I find it true. I remember there are many storms that I have come across throughout my life and it was devastating. Fear, hurt, anger and sadness haunted me when stormy season arrived. Deep down in my heart, I hope it will end as soon as it could. Well, no one likes stormy day right?

 

I am facing one right now but this time, I am looking at it as a positive development and growth for both of us. It’s a contribution in developing a deeper and purer love. Well, it’s not as easy as this is written. Sadness and fear are still taking place. However, this stormy season will teach us a greater lesson which we have yet to learn and discover.

 

If we can stay longer and have faith in sunny days, maybe the storm will leave us a field of blossom colourful flower and greener land?

 

I believe I’ve grown up and are more mature in understanding the phenomenal of life. I realize that everything happen for a reason. When thing happened, take it as a challenge and face it with patience, wisdom and bravery. Or we might loss this opportunity to understand more about ourselves, people and life.

 

Life is about learning to dance in the rain. That’s true. Well, maybe with the company of shampoo, conditional, brush and towel too?

 

P/s: I am praying for those who are facing a hard battle in life are blessed with stronger heart and mind. Believe in the possibilities that things are getting better each time you face and put in effort. God bless.