03 December 2010

TM Everyone Connects 1st Anniversary

Have you visited the Everyone Connects website?

 

I have just visited it and find myself having fun playing with the cute avatar and chit-chatting with other visitors. It is like a ‘live chatroom’ where you can move your avatar around, meet other avatar and chat. It’s fun!

 

tmnet1

 

This youth-oriented website www.everyoneconnects.net is created by Telekom Malaysia Berhad’s (TM) recently as a celebration of its 1st anniversary. It’s a total fresh look with the introduction of new features and applications. The birthday celebration must be very grand because it was graced by Dato’ Sri Zamzamzairani Mohd Isa, Group Chief Executive Officer of TM, Rozalila Abdul Rahman, Chief Marketing Officer, TM and Imri Mokhtar, Executive Vice President, Consumer, TM.

 

SONY DSC

EC anniversary (1)

EC anniversary (2)

 

How do I know? Because I read from the article! Thus I check out the website and I think you should too. Trust me, you can learn about TM services while entertaining yourself.. Winking smile

 

You will be able to interact within the communities, say ‘hello’ to one another, watch video clips, listen to music, view sporting events and movies. Also, I saw contest column where you will be informed with the upcoming events.

 

tmnet2

 

Just the problem is, I feel I am a complete weirdo because my first experience chit chatting with the community (a group of users) is so… weird. When I visited this website, my first conversation with others were as below:

 

***

Curryegg: Hi

User A: Hi. Ko ape ni (what are you?)

Curryegg: Emm.. curryegg?

User A: ………………………….

User B: ………………………….

User C: Hahaha….

***

 

Emmm… I thought my name is sweet and unique? Green with envy