10 April 2011

Ice Cream Is Good Therapy

Does anybody ever tell you that ice-cream is a good therapy for the body, mind and soul? Yes it is! It can kick stress away, stop a crying eyes and calming down temper. If you ever notice, an ice-cream can replace a sad face instantly into a cheerful expression.

 

 

And from a happy face (like the above) will immediately creates a cheeky face like these:

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

This expression is what I called – the real happiness of multi-billion dolar Malaysia Ringgit face.

 

I love ice-cream, forever in love with it. I will be loyal and faithful with my liking. So yes, I love ice-cream. Who wanna join me for ice-cream session?

 

A random post for Monday.. =P

 

P/s: All out of sudden, I am thinking of Gelato ice-cream. Ahhhwww… I miss both fruity and milky type of ice-cream from the company. Wanna treat myself a few scoops whenever there is progress with my thesis writing.