03 August 2010

Photo Of The Day

Lately, I’ve created a photo album@ my Facebook account with the title ‘Photo Of The Day’.

 

It is an album which collects the best memory of that particular day. Each photo will represent the highlight of my day, either it is a funny, ugly, touching, angry or weird experience.

 

Like these:

 

photoftheday1 Funny

photoftheday2edit Pure satisfaction

raniandi Poser

jumping

Fun+ Funny! =Dphotoftheday

Cute (don’t you think so? haha)

dinning

Warm

photoftheday

crazy? lol

Feeling in total gorgeous-ness.birthday  Exciting!

.

.

.

.

.

.

and…

emm….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.photoftheday11

*speechless*

 

 

Seriously, this effort is meaningful!

 

I have been running this album since 21 July 2010 and it will definitely continue. If you are asking, what is this all about? Well, I’m going to tell you that it is fun and at the same time very inspiring.

 

One of the positive things which I have gained from this photo keeping experience is that it creates a hope in my life. It motivates and inspires me to try new things, either to play new games, travel new places, eat new food, meet new people, do new crazy stuff or whatever it is.

 

Of course,  it doesn’t have to be totally new stuff. Photo of the day is just an idea for me to be adventurous and at the same time appreciating things around me – like keeping a journal. When you experience, capture and share them with your friends, it will be more meaningful than you just unconsciously forget in the end of the day.

 

Obviously, I am an adventurous person and I’m willing to challenge myself to go beyond my comfort zone. It might sound scary but I am going to try. Who know, I might be dancing in the middle of the crowds out of the sudden and there is a photo appearing in that album (and this blog) tomorrow night?

 

After all, we know that life is short and we shouldn’t waste time regretting things that we have not done, right? =P