24 November 2010

The Real Xplay Shout! Awards, Bukit Jalil

Frankly, I am disappointed with myself for not being able to attend Xplay Shout! Awards last Saturday (20 November 2010) at Bukit Jalil. I have missed out the most happening event in town and I still can’t forgive myself.

 

nov2010 020

 

I was being invited with a pair free VIP passes to the event one week earlier (when I was at Shout Party at The Library) and I was so excited with the idea of witnessing our local artists performing on stage and receiving awards. It is almost like the MTV Awards style, just this is cooler because it is firstly organized by Xpax for our local artists and it involves various media partners which include 8TV, FlyFM, Red FM and Suria FM.

 

My heart really sank in while browsing all the photos and interview in Shout Awards’ website (

Link). All those happy faces, highly fashion artist, happening performances and the crowds contributed more to my disappointment. Why I fall sick on that day? Dear oh body? =_=

 

 

June (my coursemate) and I have been wanting to watch Miz Nina’s performances because we heard she is a great singer who can give breath-taking performances with her hot body. Look at the pictures!

 

Yuna

 

And I really wish to see the real Yuna. I have just learned about her not long ago and fall in love instantly to her voice and self-composed songs. I love a singer who doesn’t just own a powerful vocal but who are also creative in making own song and perform in own style. Two words, genuine and uniqueness.

 

 

Well, I can’t do anything when my biological condition wasn’t properly functioned. I believe it is due to my consistency in producing stress when the exam and deadlines of assignments are just a stone throw. What to do? =((

 

 

I can see that Shout! Awards 2010 is a success and I believe there will be another one very soon. So, I am not going to miss the next one in future. Not anymore… please..