03 April 2013

C Is The Most Interesting Alphabet!

Isn’t it obvious that C = Creative?
Well, I have so much to share in this post!


Unexpectedly, my ‘C’ post take longer than I planned because I have so many ideas in my head but I don’t know where to begin with.


Please forgive an ENFP person where she often has an abstract mind and thinking can happen quickly and wildly. Connections between items, people, or situation can be made funnily whether they are in the same category or completely different.


That’s how she gains inspiration and often evolve into creative idea out of nowhere (sometimes it can happen in the car while driving, while walking under the rain, watching tv, eating sushi, seeing Beta fishes dancing their tails, listening to dad’s infamous vocal, or… in the toilet..) however, her biggest weakness is to focus in one thought. Seriously, it is hard.


Even when I am writing right now, I will look at my facebook and observe if I get a new like, wondering what is Calvin doing, recalling the memories on proposal,  thinking if my today’s lesson is good enough, what to write in my assignment and is my hair long enough? #narcicism #complicatedbrain.


If you could have a micro size of body and been placed into my brain, I bet you wouldn’t wanna stay there as it’s super messy and disorganized but one thing for sure is that you will gain a colourful and artistic habitat *what?*

 

Well, I do have some data that I could share about the messiness and complication of the brain. I mean my brain!


The data begins with my Form 6 (pre-U) biology notes that I took in 1 year + 

IMG_5939 My lovely notes –
I don’t even remember why I choose the word ‘lovely’.
Anyway, I am glad that I still keep my 2006 notes!

IMG_5942 The heart structure

IMG_5946 Plants Hormone

IMG_5944 The liver

IMG_5949  Embroyology (Baby!)

 

My current notes since 2012 till now.

IMG_5953   Investment, Culture and Management course

IMG_5955 Creativity In Teaching.

 

Note: Sorry for the low quality of photo. I am using phone which is the easiest and quickest way to upload.


Probably, this is what they refer to as ‘creativity’ in a nice and super fabulous term which can be a good excuse to continue the ‘messiness’. Anyway, I love to be referred as a creative person rather than nothing because the word creative itself gives me a sense of freedom and flexibility. That’s why I love the alphabet of C!

Yay!

 

Besides C = Creativity,
Also C = Calv or Calvin.

 

I know, I know… I owe you guys my Part 3 Love Story. I am feeling super duperly sorry for procrastinating my post. Well, only if you still remember the Part 1 and Part 2 la. Or else, you can always read them now or later. I am not giving any excuse this time and I am promising you that the Part 3 love story will be in my among my A-Z post. So, yes.


The alphabet of ‘C’ besides being part of my value and personality, C also becomes one of the important person in my life. I have introduced him before during in the year of 2011 when we started dating with the blogpost title: Calvin Seet. Now, he is my fiance *whoot*.



 IMG_2616

Each day, I am thankful and grateful to God for showing him into my life. Life has become even more colourful with his presence. His care and love have given me a reason to look forward for what life has for me. Thank you Calv for your love, care, patience and wisdom. You’re an amazing person and I love you. That’s why I fall in love with the alphabet of C!

 

Besides C = Calv
Also C = Compassion

 

I am a person who is emotionally sensitive and can tear pretty easily when I see the suffering of others – if I allow myself to dive in to their experiences of thought and emotion.  I am not a crybaby since small because I was trained not to cry no matter in whatever situation. Hence, when I grow up, I have difficulty in expressing myself with tears until I met these amazing lecturer in University of Malaya and understand the power of tears. So, I open up and let me be myself.

 

IMG_4845 School in a welfare in India.


Through strong compassion, I find another strength in me where I can understand and connect to others more deeply. This has increased my openness to learn in whatever trigger my interest most. Probably that is why I am interested in Counseling, and now teaching as it can help me to help them from the suffering. That’s why I admire the alphabet of C!

 

Besides C = Compassion
Also C = Chinese.

 

I am a Malaysian Chinese. I love my race. I love the culture. I love my identity. I love my Chinese-look eyes (finally). I love my black hair. Do I have to explain why I am proud with the alphabet of C?

 

Besides C = Chinese
Also C = Celine Dion
That’s why I admire the alphabet of C!

 

Besides C = Celine Dion
Also C = Conan (Anime: Detective Conan)
That’s why I am crazy over the alphabet of C!

 

Besides C = Canon
Also C = Champion.
Malaysian can be pretty ‘kiasu’. We like to strive for excellence. Hence, champion is what we love to hear. That’s why I chase over the alphabet of ‘C’!

Besides C = Champion
Also C = Chin Hui, Cheang May May
They are my close buddies. That’s why I am always happy with the alphabet of ‘C’!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and the list go on…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

but one equation that me, you and us shouldn’t forget is…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

C = CurryEgg
That’s why I ‘C’ is the most interesting alphabet among A-Z

 

IMG_3390

 

Don’t you agree? ;)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am participating the Blogging A-Z April Challenge where everyday, I will write a blog post that begin with certain alphabet according to the date. So today, it’s C. Tomorrow will be D. Stay tune!

A – A Promise
B – Bachelor Of Counseling And Me
C – Current Post