08 May 2010

Goodbye My Birds

Wait.

Why this sounds so wrong? Is it because of the word, b.i.r.d.s? Or because of the picture of birds?

 

Like this?

 

  This?

Oh.. follow me in twitter @curryegg btw..

.

.

.

.

OR

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, *ehem*

no more example.

 

 

Whatever it is. I am seriously saying goodbye to my 6th semester (gosh, I can’t believe it) and to my lovely friends – also The Bird group.

 

My last paper was over since 23 hours ago and currently having my sweet, relaxing time with my family and the nephews. Guess what, I am babysitting both my nephews who are watching anime right – Spirited away. Thought of teaching them with spelling and reading for another 1 hour but they seemed to be getting tired and bored.

 

So, cartoon time. Uhh? Now I sound like a mother. Did I? Better not!

=_____=

 

 

Well, there is actually one last assignment which I should finish by tomorrow night (better tonight). I should be doing it right now. Emm… maybe tonight… =)

 

blog5

No wonder she named herself as lonely bird in the first place. Now I understand.

*head nodding acknowledging*

 

 

End of semester means another few steps closer to graduation. My Counseling course takes 4 years to complete. So, it means, I still have another 2 semesters to go. However, this time, my feeling is a bit different. I don’t feel joy as much as I did before this. Some of my friends from other courses are leaving and some have left university. Some are heading for long term holiday, some are working and some missing in action.

 

Will I see them again?”, this question keep on playing in my mind. Again, thanks to Facebook for providing me such a beautiful social connecting system. I know that as long as we keep facebooking, not deleting and inviting each other out, the bonds of friendship can still be remained. Yes?

 

 

Being aware of my age (I am still young ok), time and surrounding, I understand that time past will not return anymore. Once it’s gone, means gone. That is why we are always being reminded with ‘time is gold’ quote.

 

I know that I should treasure my time in campus especially in next semester even more! It should be filled with more activities, outing, fun time, quality time and unforgettable time with all the mates, lecturers and monkeys. Wait? Monkey? Eeehhww.. no way! Emm… ok lah.. maybe I still can take photos with them since it will be my last semester.. =_=

 

anigif

 

Back to the birds story, lately, we have just formed a girl groups among the coursemates named The Birds. Thanks to Shu Huan for the ‘inspiring’ name. If she didn’t unz**ped her *****, Bei Shan wouldn’t shout, I wouldn’t search for bird and Ily & June wouldn’t laugh till their head fall off. Lol….

 

So, here are The Birds ladies.

 the birds

 

So, that is how the name being created if some of you in Twitter and Facebook are still curious with the consistency of the term ‘birds’ appeared in my status bar. Lol..

 

This name, The Bird is referring to the study group we formed in the past 3 weeks. It was started when I was so frustrated, studying Family Therapy all by myself. Also, it is because of I missed the study group which I had created & created by others during in the secondary school. Next, more brains is better than one. Lol…

 

birdie1edit

 

Thus, the idea of finding study mates hit my mind one evening and messages were sent to some of the lucky candidates, and they are – the flying bird, cutey bird, hungry bird and lovely bird. Lol.. Thank God that they’ve agreed to join. That’s how The Birds group is formed! lol..

 

blog8

 

Right now….

I miss them already. I miss the crazy moment I have with Ilyana and Bei Shan, serious moment with Shu Huan and hungry moment with June. Semester break has just started and I gotta find ways to meet them as much as I can during holiday (you hear me my dear sweeties?).

 

blog7

The culprit and the mastermind.

 

At the same time, I should start making my meet up attempt with some of the bloggers whom I have promised long time before this. I should start filling up my schedule with more quality time with people and also, for myself. Well, maybe I will get a part time job and start working. That will be even better.

 

birdie10

blog2

 

So, dear birdies and coursemates, Happy Holiday! Our 6th War has ended. Enjoy your holiday and we shall meet again in another 2 months. God bless and keep in touch in you-know-where…

 

*wink*

 

Last but not least….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

eggie

Funny but memorable. Don’t you agree? =P